- 1rst DAY - ARRIVAL DAY: Meet and assist at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* "Stratos Vassilikos"
- 2nd DAY - ATHENS SIGHTSEEING: 09.00 Pick you up from your Hotel and starting Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble, Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy of Athens. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS. Continue the Athens sightseeing to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. You can walk at the beautiful narrow street at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek culture and to taste the famous "Souvlaki". The duration of the tour is about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* "Stratos Vassilikos"
- 3rd DAY - ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND: Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island at 11.25. Transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ''Little Venice'' of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hote 4* "Manoulas Hotel"
- 4th DAY - MYKONOS ISLAND - DAY CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL) Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean . You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels rom all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hote 4* "Manoulas Hotel"
- 5th DAY - MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 17.35. Transfer to your hotel. Free time for yourselves, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini. Proposed hotel 4* "Aegean Plaza"
- 6th DAY - SANTORINI - DAY CRUISE TO VOLCANO: (OPTIONAL). Our bus will pick you up from your hotel at about 9.30 to transfer you to Athinios harbour to take the boat for a unique, best-seller cruise to the Volcano of Santorini. You will walk at the top of the active craters. Next stop will be at the island of Nea kameni. You will have the chance to enjoy a swim at the world-renowned thermal spas of Palaia Kameni, as the water temperature ranges from 30 to 35 degrees due to the underground volcanic rock. The cruise continues and we reach Thirasia. Here you will have a lunch at the traditional restaurant and you will enjoy a walk at this picturesque scenery with the narrow streets. From Thirasia you will admire Santrorini from a different point of view. Reaching the end of the tour the boat will drop you off at Amoudi beach where you will walk on foot or ride a donkey to reach the famous area of Oia. You will have time for a nice stroll through the narrow streets of the Oia's centre, take pictures at this fascinating and unique landscape and finally admire the famous sunset of Oia - a once in a lifetime experience! After the sunset at about 20.00 the bus will take you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini. Proposed hotel 4* "Aegean Plaza"
- 7th DAY - SANTORINI - TOUR AT EXCAVATION OF AKROTIRI, VILAGGES & WINE TOUR (OPTIONAL): Our bus pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Next stop we will be at a perfect winery in Santorini! You have sightseeing at the winery, tasting the local wines with finger food admiring the famous with panoramic view!! Also we will have a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings with unique frescoes. Our official guide explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours with shared bus. The same tour take place on private based, ask for it. Overnight in Santorini. Proposed hotel 4* "Aegean Plaza"
- 8th DAY - SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS: Meet you at Piraesu port and transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 take the boat for Piraeus Port and you will arrive there at 17.00 Transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* "Stratos Vassilikos"
- 9th DAY - DEPARTURE DAY: We wll meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according tto your flight details.
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Shopping center
- Santorini Island
- VOLCANO – HOT SPRING – THIRASIA in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Delos Cruise Tours
OPERATION DATES: The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
PICKUP & DROP OFF:
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
TRANSFERS IN MYKONOS & SANTORINI: Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouschers of the hotel, tickets and contant number in each area.
ABOUT HOTELS: We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS: Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modifyed to you. Also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
ABOUT FERRY & AIR TICKETS TICKETS:
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra suplement, just ask us
THE HOTEL CITY TAX IS:
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
PACKAGE RATES INCLUDES:
- English speaking Drive/Guide
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens
- 8 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airprot/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Mykonos & santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
PACKAGE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance fees at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenes
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax