- Pick up form your hotel to start your Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum
- After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for your lunch, we will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" (if you wish we will have a stop for panoramic photos) in order to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and Temple of God Poseidon! .Cape Sounio is located 70 km southeastern of Athens, at the southernmost spot of Athens. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. The duration of teh tour is about 8-9 hours
Are you interested in BUS TOUS Sightseeing Athens & tour in Cape Sounio?
Please click on the link: Athens Sightseeing & Tour in Cape Sounio with Shared Bus
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Shopping center
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of Poseidon
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
DRIVERS: All our drivers speak English cery well and have gigh experience and are well knowleghed for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons w eprovide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airprot/Hotel or Piraesu port
PICKUP & DROP OFF: We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airprot or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
ABOUT HOTELS: We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS: Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modifyed to you. Also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
20 euro / person for Acropolis
8 euro / person Cape Sounio
Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
Students from E.U ( ID is required )
Rates include :
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up and drop of from your hotel
- All Taxes
Rates do not include :
- Meals, Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites