- CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ATHENS & ANCIENT CORINTH: We will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 to start the brilliant Christian tour in Athens. We will visit The ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. The next step will be the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. The element that caused a shock to some Athenians was the concept of Resurrection, which was a powerful argument in the truth of St Paul's teaching. One of the folloewrs was a significant athenian Dionysius the Areopagite. Although Odysseus had previously spoken of the Resurrection of the Dead it was still something unusual and until then unimaginable.
- We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro This is the area where St Paul arrived 51 AD after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. So, after the episodes caused by the Jewish population in Thessalonica and after a 45-day southward voyage he disembarked at the port of Palaio Faliro. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour we will have a visit at Acropolis and a panoramic city tour in Athens (visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Patio Patio) and the most important sights of the city, Panathinaikos Stadium, Parliament, Presidential Guards, Athens Trilogy. In coniniue and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height).
- We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of his beloved cities of Saint Paul. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the centre of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth and from where the city's officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument's connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period), and we will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier.
- We will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street of the same name, which founded by Apostle Paul around 51-52 AD . The "Apostle to the Nations" met Akyla and Priscilla so, lived and taught and remained in korinthos for one and a half years, also is the city's patron saint.
- Next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port". Around 52 AD, Apostle Paul arrived from Athens to Corinth. He stayed in Corinth for eighteen months, establishing and consolidating the Church of Corinth. Then, from Kechrias port, his next journey began. Next station is Ephesos and final destination Syria. It is said that In Kehreas he shaved his head because he had a vow. After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and we will return back to Athens. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours
- Ancient Agora in Athens
- Mars Hill
- Panoramic City tour in Athens
- Coastal district of Palaio Faliro
- Canal of Korinthos
- Vema in Korinthos & Ancient Agora
- Commercial town of Korinthos
- Church of Corinth founded by Apostle Paul
- Kechriaes Port in Korinthos
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
DRIVERS: All our drivers speak English cery well and have gigh experience and are well knowleghed for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons w eprovide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airprot/Hotel or Piraesu port
PICKUP & DROP OFF: We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airprot or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
ABOUT HOTELS: We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS: Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modifyed to you. Also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
OPENING HOURS & DATES FOR THE SITES:
Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
OPENING HOURS & DATES IN ANCIENT CORINTH:
From 1/11 to 31/3, 8:00-15:00. On Mondays the site and the Museum are closed.
From 01/09/2018 to 15/09/2018 08: 00-19: 30
From 16/09/2018 to 30/09/2018 08: 00-19: 00
From 1/10 to 15/10, 08: 00-18: 30
From 16/10 to 31/10, 08: 00-18: 00
8 euro / person Ancient Corinth
20 euro / person for Acropolis
Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
Students from E.U ( ID is required )
Rates include :
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel or the cruise ship
- Transportation with private car
- English Speaking driver
- All Taxes
Rates do not include :
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Personal expenses