- Pick you up from your Hotel about 08.30 and starting Athens City Tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this brilliant tour in Athens will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
- We start with a panoramic city tour with photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
- Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
- You can walk at the beautiful narrow street at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek culture and a city tour in Athens, is never completed, without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants that we can advise you and you can choose, at the traditional area of Plaka! The duration of the tour is about 6-7 hours
Are you interested in BUS TOUR IN ATHENS?
Please click on the link: Athens City Sightseeing with Shared Bus
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Plaka Area
- All year, any time that you wish.
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
PICKUP & DROP OFF:
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
CUSTOMIZED PRIVATE TOURS:
- Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
OPENING HOURS & DATES FOR THE SITES:
- Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
20 euro / person for Acropolis
Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- Transportation with private Car or Minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Pickup & Drop of from your hotel
- All Taxes
Rates do not include :
- Personal Expenses, meals
- Entrance fees