- Private full Day Tour in Athens,Tour in Cape Sounio, combining a visit at Lake of Vouliagmenis. Our driver pick you up from your hotel about 12.00 to enjoy your Athens city Sightseeing with a short stop for photos at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church.
- About at 15.00 wwe will make the second stop at the lake of Vouliagmenis. The water of the Lake gushes from its water springs located 50 to 100m underground. The water’s temperature remains stable between 21ο C and 27ο C. The level of the Lake’s water is half a meter above the sea level making it to move towards the sea, therefore, keeping its waters constantly renewed. At the same place you will get your best fish pedicure ever by Doctor fish, that is the name given to the species of fish Garra rufa. You can have a lunch or coffee break there.
- After your enjoyable time at the Lake of Vouliagmenis and about 18.30 will make a visit in Cape Sounio to admire the Temple of God Poseidon and of course the famous Sunset especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking! The duration of the tour is about 10 hours. We will return at your hotel late in the afternoon.
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- University of Athens and Library
- Lake of Vouliagmenis
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of God of Poseidon
- All year, any time that you wish.
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
PICKUP & DROP OFF:
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
CUSTOMIZED PRIVATE TOURS:
- Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
OPENING HOURS & DATES FOR THE SITES:
- Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
20 euro / person for Acropolis
8 euro / person Cape Sounio
Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
Students from E.U ( ID is required )
Rates include :
- English Speaking Driver
- Transportation with Private Car or Minivan
- Pickup & Drop of From your Hotel
- All Taxes
Rates do not include :
- Meals, Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites, and the Lake of Vouliagmneis