- DAY 1: CRISTIAN TOUR IN ATHENS - NAUPLIO: Our driver pick you up from your hotel in order to have the first visit at the small church at the coast of Faliro, where the Apostle Paul arrived in Athens by ship from Macedonia. Continue by visiting one of the biggest churches in Athens, of Saint Paul and then we will visit a small church of 11th Century downtown Athens, that is built on the same place of an Ancient Temple (we will see ruins that are still there) of Athenians, that was dedicated to the ''Unknown God''. At this place, Paul started preaching for Jesus, the unknown God of Athenians, and later, as Pau did, we will visit Acropolis and the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul preached the word of the Christian God to the Athenians Philosophers. We continue our tour in Athens, visiting the Ancient Market. The Agora was the heart of Athens in ancient times and the meeting point of St. Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. Of course we will combine the visit at the most important sightseeing of the town, the Panathinaiko stadium, the Parliament, the Presidential Guards, the Trilogy of Athens, etc. we continue driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, and we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). Soon we reach the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide. After all we will reach at the city of Nauplio at one of the most romantic towns of Greece, for overnight. Overnight in Nafplio. Proposed hotel 4* http://ippoliti.gr/en/
- DAY 2: NAUPLIO – SPARTA – ANCIET OLYMPIA: After your breakfast we will explore, Nafplio, with its trademark, the Venetian fortress of Palamidi and the fortified islet of Bourtzi afloat in the middle of the bay. After all we will visit the city of Sparta and the unique Museum of Olive Oil of Sparta, a great Museum showing the unique history of olive production in Greece visit the unique Museum of Olive Oil of Sparta, a great Museum showing the unique history of olive production in Greece. We continue to the nearby glory Byzantine town of Mystras and let yourself be captivated by this destination’s medieval splendour. Wander around the castle city the Upper and the Lower Town, and sense through the silence the city's sheer grandeur. We will continue and visit many traditional villages of Peloponnese during our trip and late in the afternoon we will reach at the town of Ancient Olympia for overnight. Proposed hotel 5* http://artygrandhotel.gr/index.php?lang=e
- DAY 3: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND: Start early in the morning, visiting the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that first Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C., lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios River. There is a temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus which in antiquity was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, which Phedias had created. Then visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Finally come to the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the most important religious and athletic centre in Greece. After sightseeing in Olympia, we go ahead to Kyllini Port to take the ferry depart about 15.15 to reach Zakynthos port about 16.15 (after 1 hour). Check in at your hotel and then day at leisure. After your rest you can explore the center of Zakynthos and to have a dinner at a traditional tavernas. Overnight in zakynthos. Proposed hotel 4* www.palatinohotel.gr/
- DAY 4: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND – DAY CRUISE TO SHIPWREC: After your breakfast our driver transfer you from your hotel to Zakynthos Marina to take the local boat cruise as is one of the best ways to explore the island. The boat cruise depart 09:00 and returns about 17:00. Our first stop is the Blue Caves. Here the rays of sun hit the water and it changes color. These caves have a magical turquoise shade that changes into emerald green. Our next stop is the Shipwreck. This beach is well known throughout the world. When entering the cove the beauty it beholds is breathtaking. The waters here are clear blue but deep. We spend 1 1/2 hours here in order to enjoy your swim. Our program continues with a 10 min photo stop at Porto Vromi, than our boat pulls up next to the Agalas Caves and the Keri Caves for a reasonable amount of time to admire the beauty of nature. A big photo stop includes the Turtle Island. The whole gulf of Laganas and Kalamaki are full of turtles swimming in the seawater. The Turtles are huge but so friendly and you can swim together. Our other major swim stop is in the area of St Nickolas, Basilikos where the boat anchors for about an hour. In the afternoon about 17.00 we will return at Marina and our driver transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in zakynthos. Proposed hotel 4* www.palatinohotel.gr/
- DAY 5: CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND: Today, we will explore the Monasteries of Zakynthos, one of the most famous religious sites of Zakynthos is the Church of Agios Dionysios. The church was built in 1708 and is dedicated to Saint Dionysius, the saint protector of the island. It owns the highest bell tower of the island that rises over the main port. One of the last worth-seeing monasteries in Zakynthos is Agios Ioannis the Baptist located in the village of Katastari. It dates back to 16th century and offers an amazing panoramic view to the island of Kefalonia and the Peloponisian coast. The road is long, yet quite verdant with blooming meadows on both sides. At the centre of Maherado is the impressive church of Agia Mavra. There, amongst other worth-seeing icons, visitors will admire the icon dedicated to the saint. According to a local tradition, the icon dates back to 3rd century and originates from Egypt, where the saint lived. In the village of Volimes, on top of a cape stands the monastery of Agios Georgios Gremon. While entering the monastery, you can see the monk cells, the tower in the middle and the church on the right side. The Monastery of Panagia Anafonitria is a must see visit for all tourists, located very close to village Volimes. This monastery lies in the middle of a lush green forest and of unique interest is the half-ruined medieval bell tower that stands on the entrance. The monastery hosts a 15th century icon of the Virgin and many wall frescoes. Alternative we can explore the Island of Zakynthos or we can visit the sandy beaches for swimming! Return to your hotel. Overnight in zakynthos. Proposed hotel 4* www.palatinohotel.gr/
- DAY 6: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND – CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ANCIENT CORINTH - ATHENS: Check out and we take the ferry from Zakynthos Port depart at about 10.00 to Kyllini port back to Peloponnese. Arriving to Corinth we will have the chance to visit the Cathedral of St. Paul in Corinth, the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the center of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth and from where the city’s officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument’s connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period), and we will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier.The Acts of the Apostles inform us that at some point Corinthian Jews united against Paul. They dragged him to the court accusing him that he was illegally trying to persuade people to follow his preaching. Few weeks later he decided to leave Corinth. We will visit Kechries Port, from which he was expelled from Corinth and headed to Ephesus. He said goodbye to his friends and he left Corinth accompanied by Silas, Timothy, Akylas and Priskilla. Apostle Paul is the patron saint of Corinth and Corinthians built an impressive church in his honor. After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and we will return back to Athens.
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Epidaurus
- City of Nauplion
- Ancient Olympia
- Zakynthos Island
- Shipwreck beach Zakynthos
- Zakynthos town
- Monastery of Virgin Mary Eleftherotria
- Laganas Beach
- Caretta Caretta Sea Turtles
- Christian tour in Athens
- Cristian Tour in Ancient Corinth
**All our drivers can provide you general information for each site**.
That is why our tour packages do not include tour guide, in order to be more affordable to our clients.
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- Sedan like Mercedes E class or Audi A4 for 1 to 3 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Van type Mercedes Viano or opel vivaro 4 to 8 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 9 to 15 pax.
ABOUT THE HOTELS:
IMPOSITION OF A TAX ON ACCOMMODATION IN HOTELS. THE RESIDENCE TAX WILL BE:
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
- 4 euros per room per day for 5 star hotel
PICKUP & DROP OFF: In case that we meet you at Athens airport or Piraeus port our representative will be waiting holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
DRESS ODE: For visits to the monasteries, and museum ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
**Please note that, if you wish we can arrange the transfer from/to Athens Airport also your accommodation a day before your tour start and last day in Athens**
Opening hours & Dates for Argoris, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora:
- Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
- 5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient corinth & Museum ,
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / persons for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
**Please note that the hotels in our proposed program and the ferry boat times may be changed, depend the time that you will make the booking*
Rates include :
- English Speaking DRIVER
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- Pickup and drop of from your hotel or specific check points
- 4 nights's accommodation in 3*or 4* hotel
- Breakfast Daily
- Ferry tickets from/to Kylini port/Zakynthos port
- Goody Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
Rates do not include :
- Personal expenses, meals
- Entrance feess
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel City tax