GUIDED ATHENS SIGHTSEEING: TOUR IN ACROPOLIS & ACOPOLIS MUSEUM
- Pick you up from your Hotel and starting Athens City Tour . Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided halfday tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
- Panoramic city tour: The Athens Sightseeing tour depart for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church
- Our Next stop will be at ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
- The newMuseum of Acropolis: Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you. We will return back at 13.45. The duration of the tour is about 4-5 hours.
Are you interested for PRIVATE City tour in Athens? Please clic here: PRIVATE Athens Sightseeing
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- Photo Stop at the Panathinaikon Stadium
- Guided tour of Acropolis
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
Acropoli Museum Hours:
- Tuesday to Sunday: 8.00 a.m - 20.00
- 12 euro / person for Acropoli ,
- 5 euro / person for the Acropolis Museum
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
Dress Code: For visits to the monasteries, and museum ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
- First class luxury motos coach
Days of Operation:
- Daily except Mondays
Tour Departs:From terminal at 08.45 at center of Athens or from/to major hotel or specific check points and return approx. 13.30
Childern from 4 to 12 years old have a discount of 50%
***Due to certain restrictions in the visiting hours of the new Acropolis museum the order of the program can be changed.
Rates include :
- Transportation with firts class luxury Bus
- Licensed English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, Cape Sounio
- All taxes
Rates do not include :
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
Days of Operation: Daily