- Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY: Our driver meet you at Athens airprot to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 2: ATEHNS SIGHTSEEING: Pick you up from your Hotel, at and starting Athens City Tour from the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we visit Acropolis and the New Museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon! Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. late in the afternoon we will back at your hotel. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND: Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island at 11.25. Transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hotel www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS:DAY CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL) Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean . You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels rom all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours.Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hotel www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 17.35. Transfer to your hotel. Free time for yourselves, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - DAY CRUISE TO VOLCANO: (OPTIONAL) Today we suggest you to do an excelletn day cruise tour to Volcano-Hot Springs - Thirasia. The bus pick you up at about 10.30 form your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to start the cruise tour. You will visit Volcano and then you can swimming at Hot Spring if you wish and then reach at THIRASIA a wonderful small islands which you have a rest and lunch. After that you will reach at Amoudi beach, will get off the boat you will walk on foot or with donkey to reach at famous Oia ( about 17.00 ) to admire the sunset, to walk at narrow street, e.t.c The end of sunset ( about 20.00 0 the bus wait for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. (please see more optional tour in Santorini)Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4*www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND: We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry depart at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete arrive there at 19.40, meet and assist at Heraklion port and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 8: PRIVATE TOUR AT THE OLD CITY OF RETHYMNO, CERAMIC INDUSTRY, ARKADI MONASTERY & LAKE KOURNA: (OPTIONAL): You will walk at the narrow streets of old town of Rethymno, a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip nearby. Kourna Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Both the lake and its natural surroundings are very picturesque. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village in Crete, located in picturesque green rolling hills the village is well known for its pottery, called "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around this very charming narrow streets of the villages, and visiting & enjoy the many of ceramics ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 9: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE:11.00 our driver will pick you up and take you a drive of approximately 20’ to arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as it is flexible, you will have many stops around etc! Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. As a major center of trade and the economy, Knossos maintained ties with the majority of cities in the Eastern Mediterranean.You will lave the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure also you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. You will also taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine and you will feel the Cretan hospitality!
Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at Heraklion Airport at about 16.00 for your flight back to Athens at 17.20. (Arrival in Athens at 18.15). Meet you and assist at Athens airport and transfer you at your hotel. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 10: DEPARTURE DAY: Our driver transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
- Cape Sounio
- New Museum of Acropolis
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Famous Beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knosos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
OPERATION DATES: The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
DRIVERS: All of our drivers speak English cery well and have gigh experience and are well knowleghed for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
9 to 17 persons w eprovide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airprot/Hotel or Piraesu port
PICKUP & DROP OFF IN ATHENS: We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airprot or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
TRANSFERS IN MYKONOS & SANTORINI: Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouschers of the hotel, tickets and contant number in each area.
ABOUT HOTELS: We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS: Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modifyed to you. Also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
ABOUT FERRY & AIR TICKETS TICKETS:
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra suplement, just ask us
THE HOTEL CITY TAX IS:
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
PACKAGE RATES INCLUDES:
Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
Transfer from/to port/hotel in Mykonos
- Transfer from/to port/hotel in Santorini
- Transfer from/to port/aiirport/hotel in Crete
Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio
Domestic flight tickets from Heraklion airprot Crete to Athens airprot
Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
Private Tour in Palace of Knosos & Archaeological Muesum of Heraklion
- 3 Night's accommodation in Athens
- 2 Night's accommodation in Santorini
- 2 Nights's accommodation in Mykonos
- 2 Night's accommodation in Crete
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
PACKAGE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Measl & Personal expenses
- Entralnce fee at the Archaeological sites
- Tour Guide
- Optional tours
- Hote city tax