- DAY 1: ATHENS - CORINTH - CAVE OF LAKES KALAVRYTA- JOURNEY WITH COF RAILWAY- NAUPLIO: Pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of his beloved cities of Saint Paul. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the centre of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth. Then we will react at "Diakofto" to take the Cog Railway (Odontotos) which links Kalavrita with Diakopto going through Vouraikos Canyon, is one of the most beautiful natural sights and is one of the most spectacular railway rides.in Greece. It has been mentioned as the most beautiful train trip in Balkans. The little train travels through streams climbing the fantastic narrow gorge up into the mountains, through tunnels, over waterfalls, along cliffs and through forests of pine and oleander. The journey end at the town of Kalavryta. Our driver meet you there to continue the tour at the mysterious, magnificent and unique "Cave of the Lakes". A rare creation of Nature. Small and large lakes, 13 in total, with different colors each one, depending on the oxides contained in the rocks. You will see the wonderful «hanging bridge» and the «waterfalls» «falling» and you have the feeling of being on a floating corridor. Also you will admire strange stalactite formations. In winter when the snow melts, the cave is transformed into a subterranean river with natural waterfalls. ΅We have a stop for lunch and the picturesque village of Kalavrita. Overnight in Nauplio
- DAY 2: NAUPLIO - MYCENAE - EPIDAURUS - OLYMPIA: we visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, after a quick stop at the famous Canal of Corinth with the breathtaking view of 80m height and 6km length!Our next stop will be, at one of the most beautiful towns of Greece, Nafplio, with it's trademark, the Venetian fortress of Palamidi and the fortified islet of Bourtzi afloat in the middle of the bay. After lunch (optional), we will visit the famous ancient town of Mycenae and the Archaeological site - the Lion Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, the Palace and the tomb of Agamemnon. Finally we will reach at Ancient Olympia for Overnight.
- DAY 3: ANCENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI: At 09.00 we will visit the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that first Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C., There is a temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus which in antiquity was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the temple of Hera , the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Finally come to the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. Leaving Ancient Olympia, we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest in Europe, in order to reach at Nafpaktos we will reach at Delphi for overnight.
- DAY 4 : DELPHI - METEORA: After your breakfast, we will visit the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre where could seat more than 5000 spectators and of course the Museum of Delphi. Delphi is perhaps best known for the oracle at the sanctuary that was dedicated to Apollo during the classical period. Afterwards, we can visit and have coffee or lunch, at the traditional winter village of Arachova. Depart from Arachova and driving through Central Greece we arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight Meteora.
- DAY 5 : METEORA - ATHENS: Visit to Meteora enjoying a unique and most impressive scenery of ageless monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks. We visit the first great monastery of Varlaam, founded on the 16th century and located on the top of a rock at 380m height! Our second visit will be at the Monastery of St. Stephan, of the 15th century, also built on the top of the top of another huge rock where you will admire a small treasure of Byzantine and Christian items, at the museum inside the monastery!Return to Athens passing by the small towns of Domokos, Kamena Vourla at the seaside and Thermopyles where there is the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Drop you off at your hotel late afternoon.
- Delphi & Museum of Delphi
- Monasteries of Meteora
- Canala of Corith,
- Ancient Corinth
- Cave of Lakes
- Kalavryta Village
- Journeu with Cog Railway
- Nauplio, Bourtzi, the Castle
- Mycenae, Epidaurus
- Ancient Olympia
- All year, any time that you wish.
- All our drivers speak English cery well and have gigh experience and are well knowleghed for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons w eprovide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airprot/Hotel or Piraesu port
PICKUP & DROP OFF:
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airprot or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
- At this tour we use traditional guest houses at the of the most of the areas that is out of tourist hotels in order to feel the Greek hospitality. But if you wish we can change the hotels according to your preference.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS:
- Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modifyed to you. Also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
THE HOTEL CITY TAX IS:
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
OPENING HOURS & DATES FOR THE SITES:
- Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
8 euro / person in Ancient Corinth
12 euro / person in Delphi & Museum
3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
12 euro / person for Diros caves
12 euro / person in Ancient Epidaurus
12 euro / person in Mycenae
12 euro / person in Ancient Olympia
Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- Transportation with Private car
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up & drop off form your hotel
- 1 Night's accommodation in Nauplio
- 1 Night's accommodation in Olympia
- 1 Night's accommodation in Delphi
- 1 Night's accommodation in Meteora
- Daily Breakfast at your hotel
- Goody bags with local products upon your arrival in Athens
- Guide at teh Lake of kalavryta
- All taxes
Price doesn’t include:
- Personal expenses & Meals
- Tour guides
- Entrance fees
- Hotel city tax