2 DAYS PRIVATE TOUR GREECE IN DELPHI AND METEORA
DAY 1: ATHENS - DELPHI - METEORA: 08.30Pick you up from your Hotel and about 2/5 hours later we will arrive at Delphi area. We will visit the Archaelogical site of Delphi, Castalia Spring, and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum. The next our short stop will be at at the traditional winter village of Arachova (at 1000 meters altitude), the best winter resort of Greece that you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, psices, and many other local product! or to have lunch at the traditional taverna, before we depart for Meetora. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora). Proposed hotel www.dellasbutiquehotel.com
DAY 2: METEORA - ATHENS:09.00Our driver pick you up form your hotel and we will visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, that are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list.having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan, which is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. This monastery rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque villages of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Afterwards, return to Athens with a short stop at Thermopyles where there is the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Drop you off at your hotel at about 18.30
Are you interested for 2 days Bus Tours In Delphi and Meteora?
Please click hear: Days Tour with shared Bus in Delphi and Meteora
- Delphi Museum
- Temple of Apollo
- Castalia Spring
- Arachova Traditional Village
- Monasteries of Meteora
- Monastery of Varlaam
- Monastery of St. Stephan
- Village of Kastraki
- Sunset tour in Meteora
- All year, any time that you wish.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is covinient to you!
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
PICKUP & DROP OFF:
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS:
- Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
THE HOTEL CITY TAX IS:
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
OPENING HOURS & DATES FOR THE SITES:
- Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each Monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- Pick up & Drop of at your hotel or from Athens airport
- English Speaking driver
- All expences of our driver (accommodation, meals, etc)
- 1 Night's accommodation based IN 3* OR 4* hotel
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE :
- Personal expenses & Meals
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Tour Guide
a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is covinient to you!