- DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY: Meet and assist at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- DAY 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING: 09.00 Pick you up from your Hotel and starting Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble, Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy of Athens. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS. Continue the Athens sightseeing to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. You can walk at the beautiful narrow street at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek culture and a city tour in Athens, is never completed, without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants that we can advise you and you can choose, at the area of Plaka! The duration of the tour is about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND: Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island at 11.25. Transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hote 4*l www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- DAY 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS OR DAY CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL): Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean . You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels rom all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours.You can visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like Super Paradise or Psarrou. Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hotel www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 17.35. Transfer to your hotel. Free time for yourselves, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- DAY 6: DAY CRUISE IN SANTORINI ISLAND: Today you will enjoy the best-seller cruise tour in Santorini. The bus pick up form your hotel at about 10.30 to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to visit VOLCANO – HOT SPRING – here you can swimming at THIRASIA a wonderful small islands which you have a rest and lunch. After you will reach at Amoudi beach, will get off the boat you will walk on foot or with donkey to reach at famous Oia ( about 17.00 ) to admire the sunset, to walk at narrow street, e.t.c The end of sunset ( about 20.00 0 the bus wait for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- DAY 7: DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI OR TOUR AT EXCAVATION OF AKROTIRI, VILAGGES & WINE TOUR (OPTIONAL): Our bus pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Next stop we will be at a perfect winery in Santorini! You have sightseeing at the winery, tasting the local wines with finger food admiring the famous with panoramic view!! Also we will have a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings with unique frescoes. Our official guide explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours with shared bus. The same tour take place on private based, ask for it. Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS: we will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 take the boat for Piraeus Port and you will arrive there at 17.00 Transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- DAY 9: ATHENS - ARGOLIS - NAUPLIO: Pick uk from your hotel after your breakfast departure and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). Soon we reach at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide with amazing acoustic. Also we will visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will see the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate, the Royal Tombs, including Agamemnon’s and Clytemnestra's, and the Treasury of Atreus, a magnificent 14th-century B.C. structure! After your visit to Mycenae, then we will stop for lunch or a coffee break, at one of the most romantic towns of Greece, the seaside town of Nauplio, first capital city of Modern Greece. Overnight in Nauplio. Proposed Hotel 4*Grand Sarai www.grandsarainafplio.com
- DAY 10: NAUPLIO - MYSTRAS -ANCIENT OLYMPIA: After our breakfast, we will visit the Castle that there are 857 stairs from the town to the fortress, or you will take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor the fort on the sea and Nauplio’s trademark! We leave Nauplio to visit the famous town of Sparta, the monument of King Leonidas, and then the unique Museum of Olive Oil of Sparta. We continue to the nearby glory Byzantine town of Mystras. Wander around the castle city the Upper and the Lower Town, and sense through the silence the city's sheer grandeur: the Palace of the Despots (Anaktora), the Houses of Laskaris and Frangopoulos, the beautiful Cathedral of Saint Dimitrios and the impressive Monasteries of Our Lady Pantánassa, and of Οur Lady Perivleptos. Afterwarsd, we will continue towards Ancient Olympia. Overnight at Olympia.Proposed Hotel Olympion Asty 4* www.olympionasty.gr
- DAY 11: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI: After your breakfast, we will visit the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that first Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C., lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios river. There is a temple of Zeus. Then visit the temple of Hera , the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Finally come to the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. Leaving Ancient Olympia, we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest in Europe, in order to reach at Nafpaktos, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can visit the Venetian Castle, the Venetian Port, and after lunch we will reach at Delphi for Overnight Proposed Hotel 4* Ellinoin Thea www.ellinonthea.com/arachova/
- DAY 12: DELPHI - METEORA: After your breakfast, we will visit the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre where could seat more than 5000 spectators and of course the Museum of Delphi, where you can admire the ‘’Charioteer’’, one of the best bronze statues ever! Delphi is perhaps best known for the oracle at the sanctuary that was dedicated to Apollo during the classical period. Afterwards, we can visit and have coffee or lunch, at the most famous winter resort in Greece, Arachova (a traditional and at the same time modern small city in an altitude of 1000 meters)! Depart from Arachova and driving through Central Greece, and the city of Trikala (quick stop), we arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight in Meteora. Proposed Butique hotel Dellas www.dellasbutiquehotel.com
- DAY 13: METEORA - VERGINA - CITY OF THESSALONIKI: 09.00 Our driver pick you up form your hotel and we will visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, that are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list.having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan, which is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. We leave from Meteora and we will go through the valley of Tempe, admire huge figures of Olympus the highest mountain in Greece and home of the 12 gods in the myths. Next stop will be at the archaeological site of Vergina. A unique experience visiting the the Site and the local Museum, displaying finds from the tomb of King Philip II, father of Alexander the Great, so you will see the greatest discovery of 20th century ever. Arrival and overnight in Thessaloniki. Proposed hotel 4* Capsis Hotel www.capsishotels.gr/en/thessaloniki
- DAY 14: THESSALONIKI -DION- THERMOPILES - ATHENS: We will leave Thessaloniki to visit the Archaeological Park of Dion (sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympos). After the visit we shall start driving south and through Thessaly, Lamia, Thermopylae (see the Leonidas' Monument) and Thebes, arrive in Athens late in the afternoon. Drop you of at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- DAY 15: DEPARTURE DAY: Our driver transfer you at Athens airprot according to your flight details.
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- City of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- Cyti of Naupaktos
- Delphi - Delphi Museum
- Kalambaka Village
- Monasteries of Meteora
- City of Thessaloniki
- The site of Vergina
- The tomb of King Philip II, father of Alexander the Great
- Thermopyles - the Staue of Leonidas
- Archaeological of Park Dion
- Mykonos Island
- crusie to Delos
- Santorini island
- Cruise to Volcano - Hot Springs -Thirasia -
- Sunste at Oia
- ABOUT HOTELS:
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel. The accommodation included at the package, but you can choose alternative hotels, area to stay e.t.c and send you a new itinerary.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking
- IMPOSITION OF A TAX ON ACCOMMODATION IN HOTELS. THE RESIDENCE TAX WILL BE:
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
4 euros per room per day for 5 star hotels,
- ABOUT TRANSPORTATION:
All transfers as metoned at your program from/to Port/Hotel in each area are PRIVATE. We provide you sedan cars or minivan depend the number of the persons.
In case that we meet you at the airport or port, our representative will be waiting for you at the arrival hall, keeping a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
- ABOUT FERRY TICKETS:
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Note that the time of the ferry route some time can be changed depend from the shiping company schedule.
**All our drivers are DRIVERS/GUIDES, and they can provide you with general information for each site**.
That is why our tour packages do not include tour guide, in order to be more affordable to our clients.
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- Sedan like Mercedes E class or Audi A4 for 1 to 3 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Van type Mercedes Viano or opel vivaro 4 to 8 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 9 to 15 pax.
PICKUP & DROP OFF: In case that we meet you at Athens airport or Piraeus port our representative will be waiting holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
DRESS CODE: For visits to the monasteries, and museum ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
Opening hours & Dates for Argoris, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora:
Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
- 5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / persons for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
Rates include :
- Transportation with private car or Minivan
- English speaking Driver
- 14 Nights Accommodation in 4* or 3* Hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Private tour in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens airprot
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port
- Ferry tickets from Piraeus/Mykonos/Santorini/Piraeus
- Day cruise in Santorini
- Transfer from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Goody Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
Rates do not include :
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites or museums
- Meals, Personal expeness
- Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax