- Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY: Meet and assist at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR: 09.00 Pick up form your hotel to start your Private tour in Athens. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS. Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounion, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon! Cape Sounio is located 70 km southeastern of Athens, at the southernmost spot of Athens. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. Late in the afternoon we will back at your hotel. The duration of teh tour is about 9 hours. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 3: ATHENS - PAROS ISLAND: You will be picked up from your hotel to transfer you to Pireaus port so you get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island. Arrival at Paros Port at 11:25, and we will transfer you to your hotel. You can engoy your swim at the sandy beach with clear waters with powdery soft sand, making it a sunbather's paradise. Late in the afternoon and during the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets that has traditional Greek architecture, where you have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.saintgeorgehotel.gr
- Day 4: DAY AT LEISUER IN PAROS ISLAND: Day at your leisure. Today you can enjoy your swim at the sandy beachs just front of your hotel. Overnight in Paros. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.saintgeorgehotel.gr
- Day 5: PAROS ISLAND - NAXOS ISLAND: our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Paros port to take your ferry depart at 12.45 to reach in Naxos at 13.30. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos next to the beach of Agia Anna. Enjoy swimming and later in the afternoon visit the Town of Naxos for dinner, shopping and drinks. Overnight in Naxos. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.hotel-galaxy.com
- Day 6: DAY AT LEISURE IN NAXOS ISLAND: Day at leisure in Naxos. Suggest you go swimming at the wonderful beaches of Agios Prokopios or Plaka, or visit the vliige of Melanes with the famous status of Kouros Apollon of 6 meters height! Do not miss the trademark of Naxos, the Portara at the enatrnce of the harbor. Also you can taste quality local products, like olive oil, potatoes, spoon sweets, the island’s famous liqueur (called “Kitron”), mouth watering wine and above all the renowned cheeses of Náxos: graviéra (hard cheese), xinomyzíthra (sour myzithra, made of goat or sheep milk, yeast, and salt), xinótyro (sour cheese), arsenikó (a tasty hard cheese made of goat and sheep milk) are culinary pleasures guaranteed to satisfy your palate! Overnight in Naxos. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.hotel-galaxy.com
- Day 7: NAXOS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND: Free time for you until our driver transfer you at Naxos port to take your ferry for Mykonos depart at 13.40 to reach Mykonos Island at 14.20, transfer to your hotel for check in. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. Enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! (please see more optional tour in Mykonos) Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.hotelmanoulas.gr
- Day 8: CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL) Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean . You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels rom all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.hotelmanoulas.gr
- Day 9: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 17.35. Transfer to your hotel. Free time for yourselves, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 10: SANTORINI - DAY CRUISE TO VOLCANO: (OPTIONAL) Today we siuggest you to do a special cruise tour at Volcano-Hot Springs -Thirasia. The bus pick up (about 10.30) form your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to visit Volcano and then Hot Spring. Here you can swimming at Hot Spring if you wish and then reach at Thirasia a wonderful small islands which you have a rest and lunch. After you will reach at Amoudi beach, will get off the boat you will walk on foot or with donkey to reach at famous Oia ( about 17.00 ) to admire the sunset, to walk at narrow street, e.t.c The end of sunset at about 20.00 the bus wait for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- DAY 11:DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI: (OPTIONAL). Today we suggest you an excellent Wine and Village tour. The driver pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will visit the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit the the famous area of Oia that hundred of persons visit Oia to admire the most famous sunset of the world. Also you can walk at the narrow streets to explore the beautiful arae of Oia. Finally we will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our last stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini! You have sightseeing at the winery, tasting the local wines with finger food if you wish and you will admire the famous sunset with panoramic view!! The tour takes about 5 hours. (please see more optional tour in Santorini) Overnight in Santorini. Proposed Beach hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 12: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND: We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry depart at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete arrive there at 19.40, meet and assist at Heraklion port and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 13: TOUR IN OLD CITY OF CHANIA & RETHYMNO: (OPTIONAL) After your breakfast, our driver pick you up from your hotel in order to visit 2 of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Crete. City of Chania and City of Rethymno. You will visit the old town of cities, you will walk at narrow street, and our guide explain everything about the history. You will make a stop at one of traditional tavernas to taste the Cretan cuisine, and after all we will return in Heraklion late in the afternoon. Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 14: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE: 09.00 our driver will pick you up and take you a drive of approximately 20’ to arrive in Knossos. During this tour you will be taken back 4.000 years to the time of the oldest civilization in Europe. After that we will return at Heraklion city in order to visit the Archaeological Museum. The Heraklion Archaeological Museum is one of the largest and most important museums in Greece, and among the most important museums in Europe. It houses representative artifacts from all the periods of Cretan prehistory and history, covering a chronological span of over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman times. Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at Heraklion Airport at about 16.00 for your flight back to Athens at 17.20. (Arrival in Athens at 18.15). Meet you and assist at Athens airport and transfer you at your hotel. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 15: DEPARTURE DAY: Our driver transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Shopping center
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Hot Spring, Thirasia in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Paros island
- Naxos Island
- Crete Islands
- Palace of Knossos
- Archaeological Museun of Crete
OPERATION DATES: The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
DRIVERS: All of our drivers speak English cery well and have gigh experience and are well knowleghed for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
9 to 17 persons w eprovide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airprot/Hotel or Piraesu port
PICKUP & DROP OFF IN ATHENS: We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airprot or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
TRANSFERS IN MYKONOS & SANTORINI & OTEHR ISLANDS: Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouschers of the hotel, tickets and contant number in each area.
ABOUT HOTELS: We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS: Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modifyed to you. Also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
ABOUT FERRY & AIR TICKETS TICKETS:
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra suplement, just ask us
THE HOTEL CITY TAX IS:
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
PACKAGE RATES INCLUDES:
- English speaking Drive/Guide
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens & cape Sounio
- Private Tour in Crete to Palace of Knossos & Museum
- 14 Nights Accommodation in 4* or 3*
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airprot/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini/Crete
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini/Crete
- Domestic flight from Crete to Athens
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
PACKAGE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenes
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel city Tax