- Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY: Our driver meet you at Athens airprot to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 2: ATEHNS SIGHTSEEING ACROPOLIS - MUSEUM OF ACROPOLIS: Pick you up from your Hotel, at and starting Athens City Tour from the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we visit Acropolis and the New Museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon! Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. late in the afternoon we will back at your hotel. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND: Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island at 11.25. Transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hotel www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS: (Please see the optional tour in Mykonos) You can visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like Super Paradise or Psarrou. Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hotel www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 17.35. Transfer to your hotel. Free time for yourselves, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - DAY CRUISE: (OPTIONAL) Today we suggest you to do an excelletn day cruise tour to Volcano-Hot Springs - Thirasia. The bus pick you up at about 10.30 form your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to start the cruise tour. You will visit Volcano and then you can swimming at Hot Spring if you wish and then reach at THIRASIA a wonderful small islands which you have a rest and lunch. After that you will reach at Amoudi beach, will get off the boat you will walk on foot or with donkey to reach at famous Oia ( about 17.00 ) to admire the sunset, to walk at narrow street, e.t.c The end of sunset ( about 20.00 0 the bus wait for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. (please see more optional tour in Santorini)Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4*www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND: We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry depart at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete arrive there at 19.40, meet and assist at Heraklion port and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 8: TOUR IN OLD CITY OF CHANIA & RETHYMNO: (OPTIONAL) After your breakfast, our driver pick you up from your hotel in order to visit 2 of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Crete. City of Chania and City of Rethymno. You will visit the old town of cities, you will walk at narrow street, and our guide explain everything about the history. You will make a stop at one of traditional tavernas to taste the Cretan cuisine, and after all we will return in Heraklion late in the afternoon.Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 9: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE: 11.00 our driver will pick you up and take you a drive of approximately 20’ to arrive in Knossos. During this tour you will be taken back 4.000 years to the time of the oldest civilization in Europe. After that we will return at Heraklion city in order to visit the Archaeological Museum. The Heraklion Archaeological Museum is one of the largest and most important museums in Greece, and among the most important museums in Europe. It houses representative artifacts from all the periods of Cretan prehistory and history, covering a chronological span of over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman times. Overnight in Heraklion. Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 10: HERAKLION CRETE - RHODES ISLAND: Our driver pick you uyp from your hotel to transfer you at Heraklion airport to take your flight to Rhodes Islandsdepart at 07.00. Our local driver in Rhodes pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Free time foryourself: Overnight in Rhodes. Proposed hotel 4* http://ibiscushotel.com/
- DAY 11: RHODES ISLAND: TOUR IN LINDOS & ANCIENT ACROPOLIS IN RHODES:(OPTIONAL) Pick you up from your hotel at about 09.00 to start the tour in order to learn everything about Rhodes. You can walk at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights, we will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights. Afterwards, we will visit Lindos Village and the Ancient Acropolis, located at the top of hill at the nearby suburbs of Rhodes, with the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre and the Temple of Apollo. We will continue our tour to the next sightseeing, at the hill of Filerimos, and the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos. From the height of almost 350 m and from the top of the hill you will have a marvelous panoramic view to Rhodes and the coast. We return back to the Old Town of Rhodes, where you can also visit the Chapel of Agios Georgios, the Byzantine church of Our Lady of the Castle and Suleiman Mosque. Overnight in Rhodes. Proposed hotel 4* http://ibiscushotel.com/
- Day 12: RHODES - ISLAND - ATHENS: TOUR IN THE VALLEY OF BUTTERFLIES: (OPTIONAL): Pick you up form your hotel at about 08.30 to visit the magnificent Valley of the Butterflies that is a beutiful natural park, that each year thousands of butterflies appear. Walk around and enjoy the natural beauty and sounds that will enchant you. Visit the Natural History Museum and the little Monastery “Virgin of Kalopetra”. At about 13.00 we depart to Rhodes airprot to take your flight to Athens depart at 14.50Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 13: DEPARURE DAY: Our driver transfer you at Athens airprot according to your flight details.
- Walking tour in Plaka in Athens
- New Museum of Acropolis
- Sunset at Cape sounio
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knosos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Lindos Village in Rhodes
- Ancient Acropolis in Rhodes
- Valley of Butterflies
OPERATION DATES: The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
DRIVERS: All of our drivers speak English cery well and have gigh experience and are well knowleghed for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
9 to 17 persons w eprovide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airprot/Hotel or Piraesu port
PICKUP & DROP OFF IN ATHENS: We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airprot or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
TRANSFERS IN MYKONOS & SANTORINI: Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouschers of the hotel, tickets and contant number in each area.
ABOUT HOTELS: We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS: Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modifyed to you. Also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
ABOUT FERRY & AIR TICKETS TICKETS:
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra suplement, just ask us
THE HOTEL CITY TAX IS:
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
PACKAGE RARES INCLUDES:
Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
Transfer from/to port/airprot/hotel in each Islands
Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio
Domestic flight from Heraklion airprot Crete to Rhodes airprot
- Domestic flight from Rhodes airport to Athens airport
Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
Private Tour in Palace of Knosos & Archaeological Muesum of Heraklion
12 Nights's accommodation in 4* hotel or 3* hotel
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
PACKAGE RATED DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Measl & Personal expenses
- Entralnce fees at the sites
- Tour Guides
- Hote city tax