- DAY 1 – ARRIVAL DAY: Meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* Stratos Vassilikos hotel
- DAY 2: CHRISTIAN TOUR ATHENS & ANCIENT CORINTH: We will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 to start the brilliant Christian tour in Athens. We will visit The ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. The next step will be the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. The element that caused a shock to some Athenians was the concept of Resurrection, which was a powerful argument in the truth of St Paul's teaching. We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro This is the area where St Paul arrived with the escort of Beroes after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour we will have a panoramic city tour in Athens (visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Patio Patio) and the most important sights of the city, Panathinaikos Stadium, Parliament, Presidential Guards, Athens Trilogy. CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ANCIENT CORINTHOS: In continue driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of his beloved cities of Saint Paul. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul, and we will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. We will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street of the same name, which founded by Apostle Paul around 51-52 AD. Next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port. Around 52 AD, Apostle Paul arrived from Athens to Corinth. The duration of teh tour is about 8 hours
Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* Stratos Vassilikos hotel
- DAY 3: ATHENS – THERMOPILES - VLATADES MONASTERY OF ST. PAUL - THESSALONIKI: 08.30 pickup from your hotel, we will have our first stop at Thermopiles where there is the statue of Leonidas as a memorial the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. We will arrive at Thessaloniki at about 14.30. Check in at your hotel and free time for yourself. In the afternoon we will visit the Vlatades Monastery that said that Apostle Paul stopped there to drink some water that's why called “Apostle Paul’s Holy Water", Believers from all over the world worship the space of Holy Water and enjoy the magnificent panoramic view to Thermaikos Gulf & Thessaloniki. In the same area there is also the Orthodox Church of St. Paul. At the end we suggest you to taste the delicious Greek cuisine or to walk at the coast line of the city, the second bigger city of Greece! Overnight in Thessaloniki. Proposed hotel 4* Overnight in Thessaloniki. Proposed hotel Hotel 4* "The Caravan Hotel"
- DAY 4: THESSALONIKI - NEA FOKEA - KAVALA: After breakfast, be met at the hotel and then Explore Thessaloniki, where Paul preached and wrote two epistles during the winters of 49-50 AD to the Ancient Thessalonians. See the ramparts of the city: the triumphal Arch of Galerius, built in 303 AD, at the Via Egnatia. The Rotonda is one of teh most imposing monuments of Thessaloniki. Visits to St. Demetrius Basilica at the most important part of the temple, is the underground ancient “Crypt”. According to the Christian Tradition, the saint was imprisoned here and died in 303 A.D.
The Acheiropoietos Church - a gem of devotion: The Acheiropoietos Church owes its name to an icon of the Virgin Mary, (‘Acheiropoietos’ meaning "made not by human hands "), which was kept in the church. It is one of the first churches of Christianity, founded sometime between 450 and 475 AD. We leave Thessaloniki to reach at the small town of Nea Fokea, and the ''Agiasma of St. Paul'', that is an underground corridor ends to a chamber where St. Paul was hidden when people of Thessaloniki was running after him. Next visit will be at Filippoi, where St, Paul preached his first evangelical sermon and baptized the first Christians in Europe! Visit the ''Baptismal'' site, where Lydia baptized as the first European woman, and the secret crypt where Paul was prisoned in. Finally, we visit Acropolis of Filippoi, visit the theatre, Basilica and the prison were Apostle Paul and Silas where thrown. Continue into the modern city of Kavala the "ancient Neapolis" where Paul accompanied by Silas, Luke and Timothy, first set foot in Europe, have lunch in the town of Kavala. Overnight in Kavala. Proposed hotel 4* "Egnatia Hotel"
- Day 5: KAVALA – CRUISE TOUR AT MOUNT OF ATHOS: After your breakfast we will driving along to Ouranoupolis in order to take the ferry for Mount of Athos that is called Virgin Mary’s garden. The jewel of Orthodoxy. The place where Holy Fathers have lived for centuries in enlightenment and continue to do so. For the devout, it is a place of spiritual enlightenment, a place of worship, a chance for reflection, meditation and spiritual renewal. The ferry depart at 14.00 starting from Ouranoupolis and we will see 7 monasteries, our English speaking guide explain everything about the monasteries. The duration of the tour is about 3 hours. At the end about 19.00, our driver pick you up and driving to your hotel at Thessaloniki for overnight. Overnight in Thessaloniki. Proposed hotel Hotel 4* "The Caravan Hotel"
- DAY 6: THESSALONIKI – VIMA OF APOSTLE PAUL IN VEROIA - METEORA: 08.30 pick you up from your hotel to visit the beautiful town of Veroia at Northwestern Greece. We visit the church of Apostle Paul and the made of marble ''Vima of Apostle Paul'', the place Paul preached to the people of one of his beloved towns for many days. We continue to the Ancient town of Vergina and to the King's tombs, one of them of Alexander the Great father and ex-king, and we finally arrive at Meteora in Kalambaka. We will visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, that are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. Having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (Meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan, which is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora). Proposed hotel "Dellas Booutique Hotel"
- DAY 7: METEORA - DELPHI - ATHENS: We leave from Meteora to reach in Delphi. We have a to visit at Castalia Spring, the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts. You will have lunch at the traditional taverna, before to return to Athens late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* Stratos Vassilikos hotel
- DAY 8: ATHENS – SANTORINI ISLAND: You will be picked up from your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus port so you get the boat departing at 07.00 for Santorini Island. Arrival at Santorini Port at 11:55, and we will transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. We suggest you to enjoy your drink or dinner next to the black beach or to visit the town of Thira to walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overinhgt in Santorini. Proposed hotel 4* "Crown Suites"
- DAY 9 – DAY CRUISE TOUR IN SANTORINI ISLAND: After your breakfast, the bus pick up up (about 09.30) form your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to visit VOLCANO – HOT SPRING – THIRASIA here you can swimming at Hot Spring if you wish and then reach at THIRASIA a wonderful small islands which you have a rest and lunch. After that you will reach at Amoudi beach, will get off the boat you will walk on foot or with donkey to reach at famous Oia (about 17.00) to admire the sunset, to walk at Narrow Street, etc. The end of sunset (about 20.00 0 the bus wait for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. Overinhgt in Santorini. Proposed hotel 4* "Crown Suites
- DAY 10 – SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS: Free time for yourself until our driver transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.15 for Piraeus Port and you will arrive at 17.30. Transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens. Overnight in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* Stratos Vassilikos hotel
- DAY 11 – DEPARTURE DAY: Our driver transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
- The statue of Leonidas in Thermopiles
- City tour of Thessaloniki
- The Rotonda
- Underground ancient “Crypt”.
- The Vlatades Monastery of St. Paul
- Nea Fokea – ''Agiasma'' St. Paul
- Filippi – ''Baptismal'' site
- Τhe prison were Apostle Paul and Silas where thrown
- City of Kavala "ancient Neapolis"
- Cruise Tour at Mount of Athos
- Veria – ''Vima of Apostle Paul''
- Meteora and Monasteries
- Delphi & Museum of Delphi
- Acropolis and ''Mars Hill'' and Ancient Market
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Corinth and Cathedral of St. Paul
- Ancient Roman Market in Korinthos
- Kachries port in Korinthos
- Santorini Islands
- Volcano in Santorini, Hot Springs, Thirasia
- All year, any time that you wish.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
TYPE OF TRANSPORTATION:
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
PICKUP & DROP OFF:
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
CUSTOMISEZ PRIVATE TOURS:
- Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to youalso note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
ABOUT FERRY & AIR TICKETS:
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us
THE HOTEL CITY TAX IS:
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
OPENING HOURS & DATES FOR THE SITES:
Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
8 euro / person in Ancient Corinth
8 euro / person in Ancient market in Athens
20 euro / person in Acropolis
12 euro / person in Vergina
12 euro / person in Delphi & Museum
3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
12 euro / person in Filippoi
4 euro / person in Monastery of Saint loucas
Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
Students from E.U ( ID is required )
Package Rates include :
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up & Drop of from hotel or specific check points
- Transfer from/to Hotel/Piraeus port
- 2 Night accommodation in Thessaloniki
- 1 Night accommodation in Kavala
- 1 Night accommodation in Meteora
- 4 Night accommodation in Athens
- 2 night's accommodation in Santorini
- Daily breakfast
- Fast ferry from/to Piraeus port/ Santorini port/hotel
- Pick up & drop of from/to Santorini port/hotel
- Cruise Tour in Santorini at Volcano
- Cruise tour at Mount of Athos
- Goody Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
Package Rates do not include :
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel City tax
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information