PRIVATE OUR IN DELPHI FROM ATHENS:
- 08.30 pick you up from your Hotel and about 2/5 hours later we will arrive at Delphi area. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus. Our first stop that it is worth to visit will be at the wonderful Byzantine Monastery of St. Loukas
- The next our short stop will be at at the traditional winter village of Arachova (at 1000 meters altitude), the best winter resort of Greece that you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, psices, and many other local product!
- Continuing we will visit Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum, with it's spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts. You will have lunch at the traditional taverna, before to return to Athens late in the afternoon.
Are you interested in One Day Tour In Delphi with First Class Luxury Shared Bus?
Please click on the link: One Day Bus Tours to Delphi
- Castalia spring
- See the Athenian Treasure
- Delphi Museum
- Byzantine Monastery of Saint Loucas
- The picturesque village of Arachova
**All our drivers can provide you general information for each site**.
That is why our tour packages do not include tour guide, in order to be more affordable to our clients.
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- Sedan like Mercedes E class or Audi A4 for 1 to 3 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Van type Mercedes Viano or opel vivaro 4 to 8 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 9 to 15 pax.
PICKUP & DROP OFF: In case that we meet you at Athens airport or Piraeus port our representative will be waiting holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
DRESS ODE: For visits to the monasteries, and museum ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
**Please note that, if you wish we can arrange the transfer from/to Athens Airport also your accommodation a day before your tour start and last day in Athens**
Opening hours & Dates for Delphi:
- Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
The Tour is Private and includes :
- Pickup & Drop of from Athens hotel or Piraeus port
- Transportation with Private car
- English Speaking DRIVER
- All taxes
Rates do not include :
- Personal expenses, Meals
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Tour Guide