- Pick up form your hotel to start your Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum
- After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for your lunch, we will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" (if you wish we will have a stop for panoramic photos) in order to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and Temple of God Poseidon! .Cape Sounio is located 70 km southeastern of Athens, at the southernmost spot of Athens. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. The duration of teh tour is about 8-9 hours
Are you interested in BUS TOUS Sightseeing Athens & tour in Cape Sounio?
Please click on the link: Athens Sightseeing & Tour in Cape Sounio with Shared Bus
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Shopping center
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of Poseidon
LICENSED TOUR GUIDE:
**All our drivers, can provide you general information for each site**.
That is why our tour packages do not include tour guide, in order to be more affordable to our clients.
- But you have the choice to book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- Sedan like Mercedes E class or Audi A4 for 1 to 3 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Van type Mercedes Viano or opel vivaro 4 to 8 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 9 to 15 pax.
PICKUP & DROP OFF: In case that we meet you at Athens airport or Piraeus port our representative will be waiting holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
DRESS ODE: For visits to the monasteries, and museum ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
**Please note that, if you wish we can arrange the transfer from/to Athens Airport also your accommodation a day before your tour start and last day in Athens**
- 5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Cape Sounio
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
Rates include :
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up and drop of from your hotel
- All Taxes
Rates do not include :
- Meals, Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites