Pick you up from your hotel, starting your Athens City Tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided half day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
The Athens Sightseeing tour departs for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium, the place where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, you will pass by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus.
You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
Finaly you will have a walk at the beautiful narrow streets at the traditional area of Plaka to see and admire the Greek culture. Of course you can make a short stop at the area of Plaka for a coffee or to taste the famous Greek “souvlaki”. At the end of the tour we will return you at your hotel. The duration of the tour takes about 4 hours.
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- University of Athens and Library
- Traditional area of Plaka
LICENSED TOUR GUIDE:
**All our drivers, can provide you general information for each site**.
That is why our tour packages do not include tour guide, in order to be more affordable to our clients.
- But you have the choice to book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- Sedan like Mercedes E class or Audi A4 for 1 to 3 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Van type Mercedes Viano or opel vivaro 4 to 8 pax, ( according the availability )
- Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 9 to 15 pax.
PICKUP & DROP OFF: In case that we meet you at Athens airport or Piraeus port our representative will be waiting holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
DRESS ODE: For visits to the monasteries, and museum ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
**Please note that, if you wish we can arrange the transfer from/to Athens Airport also your accommodation a day before your tour start and last day in Athens**
- 5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- Transportation with Private car or MiniVan
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up & drop of from/to your hotel
- All Taxes
Rates do not include :
- Meals, Personal expences
- Entrance fees