Day Cruice from Athens Poros – Hydra – Aegina : Pick you up from Athens Downtown, transfer you to Piraeus Port by motor coach, in order to transfer you at the port to take the boat departs at 08.00 a.m.
- First stop, the cosmopolitan Hydra, with its cobblestone alleys, its unspoilt –over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island, its donkeys, will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. The vessel remains at the port of Hydra for 1 hour and 55 minutes, giving enough time to the passengers to discover some of the most wonderful parts of the island, the beautiful forts and the impressive mansions, enjoying a walk along the picturesque alleys, or even discover the historic landmarks.
- Next stop, is the port of Poros. A leafy island, with an insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, expanding from the steep beaches to the sandy beaches, making Poros the island of romance and calmness.We stay at Poros for 50 minutes. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archeological museum, the public library, the cultural center and the white little houses on the island, and head towards the highest point of the island, to discover the historical and famous clock tower of Poros.
- Last stop, is the historical Aegina. The biggest island of the Saronic gulf, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful, “virgin” beaches and the Temple of Afaia. We stay at the port of Aegina for 2 hours. There is enough time to enjoy your coffee and the pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or to participate in the historical tour of the island and discover its hidden treasures.
- Poros island
- Hydra island
- Aegina island
- Optional tours in Aegina (Panoramic island tour - Temple of Apfaia)
Please notice that the One Day Cruise will be operating as always depends from weather conditions
Childern from 4 to 12 years old have a discount of 50%
Transportation from/to Port/Hotel is free of charge!
Rates include :
- All taxes / VAT – as are applicable today
- Transportation from/to major hotel or specific check points
- Buffet - Lunch on board
- Greek dance show and music
Rates do not include :
- Drinks and beverages
- Entrance fees
- Cost of optional tours in Aegina
- Gratuities (optional)