- Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY: Our driver meet you at Athens airprot to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 2: ATEHNS SIGHTSEEING: Pick you up from your Hotel, at and starting Athens City Tour from the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we visit Acropolis and the New Museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon! Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. late in the afternoon we will back at your hotel. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND: Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island at 11.25. Transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hotel www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS: (Please see the optional tour in Mykonos) You can visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like Super Paradise or Psarrou. Overnight in Mykonos. Proposed hotel www.hotelmanoulas.gr/
- Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND: Pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 17.35. Transfer to your hotel. Free time for yourselves, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4* www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - DAY CRUISE: (OPTIONAL) Today we suggest you to do an excelletn day cruise tour to Volcano-Hot Springs - Thirasia. The bus pick you up at about 10.30 form your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to start the cruise tour. You will visit Volcano and then you can swimming at Hot Spring if you wish and then reach at THIRASIA a wonderful small islands which you have a rest and lunch. After that you will reach at Amoudi beach, will get off the boat you will walk on foot or with donkey to reach at famous Oia ( about 17.00 ) to admire the sunset, to walk at narrow street, e.t.c The end of sunset ( about 20.00 0 the bus wait for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. (please see more optional tour in Santorini)Overnight in Santorini. proposed hotel 4*www.aegeanplaza.gr
- Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND: We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry depart at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete arrive there at 19.40, meet and assist at Heraklion port and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 8: TOUR IN OLD CITY OF CHANIA & RETHYMNO: (OPTIONAL) After your breakfast, our driver pick you up from your hotel in order to visit 2 of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Crete. City of Chania and City of Rethymno. You will visit the old town of cities, you will walk at narrow street, and our guide explain everything about the history. You will make a stop at one of traditional tavernas to taste the Cretan cuisine, and after all we will return in Heraklion late in the afternoon.Overnight in Heraklion Proposed hotel 4* www.lato.gr
- Day 9: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE: 11.00 our driver will pick you up and take you a drive of approximately 20’ to arrive in Knossos. During this tour you will be taken back 4.000 years to the time of the oldest civilization in Europe. After that we will return at Heraklion city in order to visit the Archaeological Museum. The Heraklion Archaeological Museum is one of the largest and most important museums in Greece, and among the most important museums in Europe. It houses representative artifacts from all the periods of Cretan prehistory and history, covering a chronological span of over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman times. Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at Heraklion Airport at about 16.00 for your flight back to Athens at 17.20. (Arrival in Athens at 18.15). Meet you and assist at Athens airport and transfer you at your hotel. Proposed hotel 4* www.airotel.gr/en/Stratos-Vassilikos
- Day 10: DEPARTURE DAY: Our driver transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
- New Museum of Acropolis
- Private City tour in Athens & Cape sounio
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Famous Beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knosos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- ABOUT HOTELS:
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel. The accommodation included at the package, but you can choose alternative hotels, area to stay e.t.c and send you a new itinerary.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking
- IMPOSITION OF A TAX ON ACCOMMODATION IN HOTELS. THE RESIDENCE TAX WILL BE:
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels,
4 euros per room per day for 5 star hotels,
- ABOUT TRANSPORTATION:
All transfers as metoned at your program from/to Port/Hotel in each area are PRIVATE. We provide you sedan cars or minivan depend the number of the persons.
In case that we meet you at the airport or port, our representative will be waiting for you at the arrival hall, keeping a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
- ABOUT FERRY TICKETS:
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Note that the time of the ferry route some time can be changed depend from the shiping company schedule.
- OPTIONAL TOUR IN EACH AREA:
We suggest you to some tours in each area, like Athens. If you have the time at your arrival or departure day, it is brilliant idea to visit the Acropolis and the famous area of Plaka to taste the Greek "Souvlaki" Please see the ull description of our suggested tour in Athens: www.tours-greece.gr/index.php/transfers/excursion/Private-Half-Day-Tour-Athens/en
In santorini we suggest you to do unique Village tour and wine tour to visit the highest point in Santorini with panoramic Island View, also to visit the an excellent winery tasting the local foods and drinks, admiring the famous sunset in Santorini! Please see the description of our suggested tour in Santorini: www.tours-greece.gr/index.php/transfers/excursion/Shore-Excursion-in-Santorini/en
Gastronomy walking Tour in Mykonos: Meet up at 18.00 hrs with the tour guide at Gyalos. Start this exceptional tour starting from Gyalos and walking to Paraportini to have a first appetizer of koulouri Thessalonikis. After that, walking through Little Venice of Mykonos we will reach the Anemolyli area in which you will be offered a platter of finger food with traditional finger food: cheese and olives and taste tsipouro & raki. Continuing to the Town of Mykonos we will visit a traditional bakery of 17th century and see the below stairs wood oven. Have a taste of onion pie and later on to the tour, you will taste the Greek Souvlaki. We end up to Gyalos (from where we beagn) to watch the sunset at a bar restaurant ordering a drink or beverage of your preference. We farewell at about 20.30 hrs. The duration of this tour is approximately 2.5 hours.
This tour operates every Monday – Wednesday – Friday. BOOK NOW
Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
Transfer from/to port/airprot/hotel in each Islands
Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio
Air tickets from Heraklion airprot Crete to Athens airprot
Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
Private Tour in Palace of Knosos & Archaeological Muesum of Heraklion
9 Nights's accommodation in 4* * 5* hotel or 3* hotel
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
The prices do not includes:
- Measl & Personal expenses
- Entralnce fee in Acropolis,
- Hote city tax