- DAY 1: ATHENS - ARGOLIS - NAUPLIO: Pick uk from your hotel at about 09.00 and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). Soon we reach at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide with amazing acoustic. Also we will visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will see the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate, the Royal Tombs, including Agamemnon’s and Clytemnestra's, and the Treasury of Atreus, a magnificent 14th-century B.C. structure! After your visit to Mycenae, then we will stop for lunch or a coffee break, at one of the most romantic towns of Greece, the seaside town of Nauplio, first capital city of Modern Greece. Overnight in Nauplio. Proposed Hotel 4* www.hotelathenanafplio.gr/en
- DAY 2: NAUPLIO - MYSTRAS -ANCIENT OLYMPIA: Today wiw will visit the Castle that there are 857 stairs from the town to the fortress, or you will take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor the fort on the sea and Nauplio’s trademark! We leave Nauplio to visit the famous town of Sparta, the monument of King Leonidas, and then the unique Museum of Olive Oil of Sparta. We continue to the nearby glory Byzantine town of Mystras. Wander around the castle city the Upper and the Lower Town, and sense through the silence the city's sheer grandeur: the Palace of the Despots (Anaktora), the Houses of Laskaris and Frangopoulos, the beautiful Cathedral of Saint Dimitrios and the impressive Monasteries of Our Lady Pantánassa, and of Οur Lady Perivleptos. Afterwarsd, we will continue towards Ancient Olympia. Overnight at Olympia.Proposed Hotel Olympion Asty 4* www.olympionasty.gr
- DAY 3: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI: After your breakfast, we will visit the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that first Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C., lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios river. There is a temple of Zeus. Then visit the temple of Hera , the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Finally come to the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. Leaving Ancient Olympia, we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest in Europe, in order to reach at Nafpaktos, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can visit the Venetian Castle, the Venetian Port, and after lunch we will reach at Delphi for Overnight Proposed Hotel 4* Ellinoin Thea www.ellinonthea.com/arachova/
- DAY 4: DELPHI - METEORA: After your breakfast, we will visit the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre where could seat more than 5000 spectators and of course the Museum of Delphi, where you can admire the ‘’Charioteer’’, one of the best bronze statues ever! Delphi is perhaps best known for the oracle at the sanctuary that was dedicated to Apollo during the classical period. Afterwards, we can visit and have coffee or lunch, at the most famous winter resort in Greece, Arachova (a traditional and at the same time modern small city in an altitude of 1000 meters)! Depart from Arachova and driving through Central Greece, and the city of Trikala (quick stop), we arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight in Meteora. Proposed Butique hotel Dellas www.dellasbutiquehotel.com
- DAY 5: METEORA - CITY OF THESSALONIKI: 09.00 Our driver pick you up form your hotel and we will visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, that are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list.having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan, which is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. We leave from Meteora and we will go through national road arrival in Thessaloniki. Checkin at your hotel and free time for yourself. Overnight in Thessaloniki. Proposed hotel 4* Capsis Hotel www.capsishotels.gr/en/thessaloniki
- DAY 6: THESSALONIKI - EDESSA - NAOUSA - VEROIA - VERGINA - THESSALONIKI: Depart in the morning for a unique approach to historical Macedonia. First stop at picturesque Edessa where we see the town's famous landmark, the Waterfalls. Then proceed to Naoussa, to a site of exceptional beauty and importance: Aristotle's School, the picturesque site where the great philosopher taught ‘the doctrines of morals and politics' to Alexander the Great and the Macedonian youth. Then drive to Vergina (ancient Aigai), to live the experience of a visit to the unique Museum, created in the Great Tumulus covering the royal tombs of Macedonia. See the astonishing findings from the tomb of King Phillip II, Alexander's father, and feel the thrill of the greatest discovery of the 20th century. In only a few miles away is Veria (Biblical Beroea) to visit Saint Paul's Bema, and then stroll through the old Jewish neighborhood and the colourful market area. A walk in a city where past is present and around.Overnight in Thessaloniki. Proposed hotel 4* Capsis Hotel www.capsishotels.gr/en/thessaloniki
- DAY 7: THESSALONIKI - PELLA - DION - ATHENS: After your breakfast we will go ahead to visit City of Pella, the capital of Alexander the Great. See the exquisite floor mosaics of the 4th century B.C. villas, in situ as well as in the new Museum. Then proceed and visit the Archaeological Park of Dion (sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympos). After the visit we shall start driving south and through Thessaly, Lamia, Thermopylae (see the Leonidas' Monument) and Thebes, arrive in Athens late in the afternoon. Drop you of at your hotel
Are you interested for 7 Days Classical Tour Greece with Bus Group Tour?
Please click on the link: 7 Days Grand Tour Greece with Group Tour
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Romantic city of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- City of Naupaktos
- Delphi area and Museum
- Winter village of Arachova
- Meteora Monasteries
- City of Thessaloniki
- Vergina- The tomb of King Philip II, father of Alexander the Great.
- Monument of Leonidas in Thermopiles
- Veroia - Vergina - Edessa - Naous
- Archaeological Park of Dion
**All our drivers can provide you with general information for each site**.
That is why our tour packages do not include tour guide, in order to be more affordable to our clients.
But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip.
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- From 1 to 3 persons car type Mercedes E class or Audi A4 or similar (according the availability )
- From 1 to 4 persons car type 7 seats van Citroen Grand Picasso or similar (according the availability)
- From 5 to 8 or 9 seats Mini Van type Mercedes Viano, Opel Vivaro or similar (according the availability)
- From 9 to 18 persons +Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 9 to 15 pax.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking.
- Also we can book your hotel on your arrival day and the day after the tour, also to arrange the arrival/deparure transfers.
PICKUP & DROP OFF: In case that we meet you at Athens airport or Piraeus port our representative will be waiting holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you minelar water & Tissues.
DRESS ODE: For visits to the monasteries, and museum ladies are required to wear skirts and gentlemen need to be in long trousers.
OPERATION DATES: All year, any time that you wish.
Opening hours & Dates for Argoris, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora:
- Winter: Movember 1 to March 31 - 08.30 untill 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 untill 19.30
- 5 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient corinth & Museum ,
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / persons for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- English speaking Drive
- Transportation with private car or MiniVan
- 6 Nights Accommodation IN 4* or 3* Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Goody bag with gifts
- All Taxes
Rates do not include:
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenes
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel City tax